Truman State University
Truman State University
*Tuition is only an estimate and actual rates may vary. Please contact the campus for more details.
Truman State University welcomes students from MSEP states. Like you, we’re unique. We’re a different kind of public university with a different kind of liberal arts and sciences curriculum. This is where rigorous academics meets a close-knit and accepting campus culture. Where intellectually curious students find active learning environments, and where dynamic faculty develop the next generation of problem solvers and leaders. We are committed to the future success of every student, and our rankings and performance reflect just that. Our students graduate with high-reputation credentials. Truman is consistently recognized in college rankings published in U.S. News and World Report, Princeton Review, Consumers Digest, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, and Washington Monthly, just to name a few. Our values include:
- Focusing on students and their personal, social, and intellectual growth within a supportive and challenging environment;
- Cultivating a diverse, engaged community of high achieving students, faculty, and staff;
- Providing affordable access to an exceptional education; and
- Committing to continuous improvement through assessment; in order to prepare citizens for the intellectual and ethical challenges of the global community.
Our supportive, energetic community is a place where smart students thrive and grow.
- Over 230 clubs and organizations
- NCAA Division II varsity athletics. Men’s teams include baseball, basketball, cross-country, football, indoor track, outdoor track, soccer, and swimming. Women’s teams include basketball, cross-country, golf, indoor track, outdoor track, soccer, softball, swimming, and volleyball.
Details regarding applying to Truman State University can be found online at https://www.truman.edu/admission-cost/. Details regarding scholarships can be found online at https://www.truman.edu/admission-cost/cost-aid/scholarships/. The Midwest Student Exchange Program is automatically awarded to admitted students from Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio and Wisconsin who do not qualify for an Out-of-State TruMerit Scholarship. The MSEP award value, determined annually, reduces out-of-state tuition to 150% of in-state tuition rate, with this scholarship covering the difference.
All baccalaureate degree programs are eligible for inclusion in the MSEP program. Available undergraduate majors include:
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Criminal Justice Studies
Nursing (Accelerated Program)
Philosophy and Religion
Political Science and International Relations
Available graduate degrees include:
Data Science and Analytic Storytelling
Disability Studies - Applied Behavior Analysis
Available graduate certificates include:
Applied Behavior Analysis
Detailed information regarding academic offerings at Truman can be found on our website at https://www.truman.edu/academics/ .
What do I do next?
Connect with the MSEP point of contact listed below for more information and instructions on how to enroll in the discount program.
100 East Normal Avenue
Kirksville, MO 63501-4221