University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire – Barron County
*Tuition is only an estimate and actual rates may vary.
Please contact the campus for more details.
The UW-Eau Claire – Barron County, an associate-degree-granting institution, offers one degree—the associate of arts and sciences degree. This single program of study prepares students with the general education necessary to pursue any of over 200 majors upon transfer to the four-year environment.
MSEP participants must be degree-seeking students and meet all regular admission requirements. To be eligible for the MSEP tuition rate at UW-Eau Claire – Barron County, a student must:
- Be a legal resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota or Ohio. Minnesota students are covered under the Minnesota/Wisconsin tuition reciprocity agreement.
- For undergraduate programs, apply and be accepted for admission. Consult the Admissions Office website for fall and spring application deadlines.
- Additionally, since the University of Wisconsin System imposes an "Excess Credits Surcharge" upon students accumulating more than 165 credits, MSEP students will be charged at regular non-resident rates for any term of enrollment after having accumulated 165 credits as MSEP participants.
- All degree programs and majors are approved for the lower tuition rate.
- The admissions application will be used to verify eligibility; no separate application process is necessary.