Kansas State University
*Tuition is only an estimate and actual rates may vary.
Please contact the campus for more details.
To apply for the Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP) at Kansas State University, students must submit the K-State application for admission. K-State is also a member of Common App.
Requirements for participation in MSEP
Whether an incoming freshman or transfer student, you must demonstrate residency in one of the following states:
- North Dakota
Incoming freshmen must meet the following ACT/SAT and GPA eligibility criteria:
- Minimum 3.25 high school GPA
- Minimum 22 ACT/1100 SAT
Incoming freshmen eligible for the MSEP may also be eligible for an add-on scholarship. Visit K-State’s freshman scholarship website for more information.
Transfer students meet the following GPA requirement:
- Minimum 3.25 transfer GPA
MSEP Value and Retention Information
The MSEP reduces out-of-state student tuition by a significant amount (eligible students pay no more than 150% of in-state tuition).
To retain this tuition reduction benefit, a student must:
- Maintain a cumulative K-State grade point average of at least 3.0 each semester
- Remain residency in a participating state
- Maintain full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester (fall/spring) of K-State coursework leading toward degree completion
- Maintain continuous enrollment at K-State for the duration of the award for up to three additional years (freshmen)/two additional years (transfer)